Experienced Family Law and Personal Injury Lawyers in Madison County
At Polinske & Associates, P.C., our attorneys don't just talk a good game. We get real results for our clients by taking action. If you choose us to represent you, we will work wholeheartedly to protect your rights and interests.
With nearly 40 years of experience handling some of life's most difficult legal matters, we can assist you in resolving your problem. We encourage you to talk to us if:
- You have been accused of a crime: If you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony such as a drug charge, hire a tough Edwardsville criminal lawyer who will fight effectively for your legal rights. We are known for representing our clients aggressively in court, having successfully taken many cases all the way to jury trial.
- You have been charged with DUI or ticketed for a traffic violation: Being arrested for drunk driving is serious, and our firm's Madison County DUI defense lawyers can work to help you minimize the damage; whenever possible, we will help you protect your driver's license and avoid jail time. We can also help you deal with troublesome speeding tickets and other traffic violations.
- You are facing a divorce or another family law challenge: We can facilitate favorable outcomes for you in family law matters like divorce, child custody, child support, guardianship and paternity. With extensive experience in family law, we will make sure you have a strong advocate as you address these important issues.
- You have been injured because of another person's negligence or misconduct: Our firm has helped many people who have been hurt in car accidents, because of medical malpractice or nursing home negligence, and because of police brutality. If you have a personal injury case, you may be entitled to financial damages to cover your medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering.
- Your civil rights or employee rights have been violated: Our firm can help you if you have been harassed or otherwise treated illegally by an employer, a law enforcement officer or another person in authority. We know how to hold accountable those who abuse their power, with experience that includes class actions involving numerous plaintiffs.
Contact Us to Get Your Questions Answered
Our Edwardsville, Illinois, attorneys are available to answer your important legal questions. Contact us to discuss your situation.
Brian Polinske is the contributing author to this content.