An Edwardsville Drug Crime Attorney With Real Experience
If you or a loved one has been arrested for distribution or possession of drugs, we have the experience to help you. Whether you need advice on how to get a family member out of jail today or you need to understand what will happen at a hearing, we can give you the advice you need to plan your next steps. We are not afraid to fight to protect our clients' rights, and we can aggressively protect yours, regardless of what your situation is.
Unlike many criminal defense attorneys, our practice experience is not limited to plea bargaining and negotiation. We go to trial regularly, and we have successfully defended people before juries in numerous drug cases. Read about some of our numerous success stories here.
Help With a Wide Variety of Charges
As a firm with a long history of success in protecting the rights of the accused, Polinske & Associates, P.C., offers extensive experience with Illinois drug charges of all kinds. We can protect your rights if you are dealing with any of these charges:
- Drug possession misdemeanors and felonies
- Drug sales and distribution crimes that can involve jail time
- Cannabis trafficking, which involves larger amounts of marijuana
- Methamphetamine charges that carry heavy penalties and require rigorous defense
- Heroin and cocaine charges
- Prescription drug offenses involving OxyContin, oxycodone, Vicodin and other medicines
- Recovering money and property seized by authorities in drug-related matters
Contact a Madison County Drug Charges Attorney
Our job is to make sure you are treated fairly under the law. If you have questions, we can answer them during a free consultation. Contact us to speak to an experienced defense lawyer about your situation.
Brian Polinske is the contributing author to this content.