Madison County Wrongful Death Attorneys
If a loved one was killed or catastrophically injured in an accident, a medical malpractice matter or another incident involving negligence, you may be dealing with many problems. At Polinske & Associates, P.C., we recognize the seriousness of these matters. We cannot undo the damage or loss, but we can provide valuable legal advice, and we can represent you in seeking appropriate compensation under Illinois law. This compensation can cover medical bills, funeral expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses .
At Polinske & Associates, P.C., we are experienced personal injury lawyers with a desire to help and a history of success. We can assist you in understanding your legal rights and options as a victim or family member of a victim of:
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) or head injury resulting from a collision, fall, assault, shooting or other head trauma
- Spinal cord injury, paraplegia or quadriplegia, or a back or neck injury requiring surgery or rehabilitation
- Loss of an arm, leg or other body part
- Loss of sight or serious injury to eye
- A serious car, motorcycle or truck accident
- Serious burns or an explosion
- A slip-and-fall accident or premises liability incident
- Police brutality or other violence
Contact an Edwardsville Serious Injury Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury or if you lost a family member, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer for a free consultation. We can answer your questions and help you explore all available legal options.