Madison County Medical Negligence Attorneys
Medical professionals and medical facilities are entrusted with the lives and the health of their patients — a serious responsibility that they generally fulfill properly. However, when providers are negligent in the treatment and care they give, people can get hurt and lose their lives. By law, doctors and hospitals can be held accountable for malpractice or negligent care in a few ways. One of these ways is through the filing of medical malpractice claims seeking compensation for the harm done.
At Polinske & Associates, P.C., we are experienced personal injury attorneys experienced with medical malpractice and other matters involving negligence that causes harm. We can advise you on your rights and options with regard to medical malpractice matters such as:
- Emergency room errors, misdiagnosis and triage mistakes that lead to serious injury or death of a patient
- Failure to properly diagnose cancer, diabetes and other serious problems
- Negligence involving nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and nursing homes
- Birth injuries, gynecological errors and neonatal errors
- Radiology and imaging negligence
- Surgical mistakes and hospital errors involving procedures, anesthesia, medications and other issues
- Psychiatric malpractice involving misdiagnosis, improper medication and similar matters
Edwardsville Medical Malpractice Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical malpractice or another form of negligence, contact an experienced Illinois personal injury lawyer for a free consultation. As a small law firm committed to assisting our clients on a one-to-one basis, we can help you understand your legal options and decide how to pursue appropriate action.