Edwardsville Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one was hurt in a truck accident on Interstate 55 (I-55) or Interstate 70 (I-70), you may be dealing with serious injuries, property loss, insurance problems, lost income and medical bills, among other disruptions to your life.
The law allows an injured person — whether a motorist, passenger or trucker — to pursue a claim against a negligent party, enabling them to seek financial compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you facilitate the challenging process of settling or litigating a claim.
Seeking Fair Compensation for Our Clients
At Polinske & Associates, P.C., we represent truck accident victims and their families in seeking fair compensation for their injuries. Our firm can help you if you are dealing with an Illinois accident involving:
- A driver who caused a crash by cutting off a car or truck, running a red light or stop sign, or failing to yield
- A rear-end collision or side impact collisions
- A driver who was drunk, under the influence of drugs or falling asleep
- Distracted driving in which a driver was using a cellphone or mobile device to talk, text or access the Internet on the road
- Other driver negligence
- Improper vehicle maintenance
Attorney Brian Polinske has been successful at winning appropriate compensation for clients who have experienced motor vehicle accidents of all kinds. Mr. Polinske has handled cases involving relatively minor injuries, as well as accidents involving wrongful death, paralysis, loss of use and other catastrophic injuries.
Contact a Madison County Truck Accident Lawyer
If you have questions about a commercial vehicle or semi-truck injury, we can answer them. Our firm offers a free consultation regarding personal injury matters. Contact us.